In a chapter 13 bankruptcy, you must cooperate with the court and the chapter 13 trustee. You must also:
- Make all of your chapter 13 bankruptcy plan payments as they become due.
- Make all of your domestic support payments while you are in chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- You will be required to verify that your support payments are current before your chapter 13 bankruptcy plan can be confirmed (approved by the court).
- You will be required to verify that you have made all of your support payments in order to receive your discharge.
- You must certify that you have completed a course in financial management before you receive your discharge.